Sunday, August 26, 2012

He said What??

Ok, the Congressman from Missouri has made the list for the stupidest things ever said by someone who should know better, but time to remember some old favourites.
I could fill the page with ol George W, but for the sake of brevity, I won't.



"Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and
I'm not sure about the former."
o- Albert Einstein



"You work three jobs? … Uniquely American, isn't it? I mean, that is fantastic that you're doing that." —to a divorced mother of three, Omaha, Nebraska, Feb. 4, 2005 GWB
"Too many good docs are getting out of the business. Too many OB-GYNs aren't able to practice their love with women all across this country." —Poplar Bluff, Mo., Sept. 6, 2004 GWB

"Our enemies are innovative and resourceful, and so are we. They never stop thinking about new ways to harm our country and our people, and neither do we." —Washington, D.C., Aug. 5, 2004 GWB

"But obviously, we've got to stand with our North Korean allies." --Sarah Palin, after being asked how she would handle the current hostilities between the two Koreas, interview on Glenn Beck's radio show, Nov. 24, 2010
"How's my favorite young stud doing? ... Did you spank it this weekend yourself? ... Is your little guy limp or growing? ... What you wearing? ... Love to slip them off you and grab the one-eyed snake." -Congressman Mark Foley IM'ing a page

"it depends on what the definition of "is" is.~Wild Bill Clinton (God i love that guy!)




"I saw a woman wearing a sweatshirt with 'Guess' on it. I said, "Thyroid problem?"
 - Arnold Schwarzenegger, California Governor and actor





"I've read about foreign policy and studied, I now know the number of continents.”
- George Wallace 1968 presidential campaign





"The world is more like it is now then it ever has before."
- Dwight Eisenhower, 34th President of the United States





"When I see someone who is making anywhere from $300,000 to $750,000 a year,
that's middle class." - Fred Heineman, former Republic representative from North Carolina

"For most people, death comes at the end of their lives." - Radio broadcaster, UK





"Whenever I watch TV and see those poor starving kids all over the world, I can't help but cry.
 I mean I'd love to be skinny like that, but not with all those flies and death and stuff."
- Mariah Carey




"I get so tired listening to one million dollars here, one million dollars there, it's so petty."
 - Imelda Marcos, former First Lady and a political figure in the Philippines




"I owe a lot to my parents, especially my mother and father." - Greg Norman, Golfer

"The internet is a great way to get on the net." - Bob Dole, Republican presidential candidate

"Cod are not very good swimmers so they are easily overtaken by trawlers and nets."
- British government report on why cod fish are disappearing from the North Sea

Well, You get the picture. I didn't include any Romney or Obama  only because I think the best is yet to come with them.
~rick